…Yes. Is that odd of me?
I begged for forgiveness once. I asked them to forgive me for ever being brought into the universe only to screw up and not bring them back. That’s what I was made for, you see? Yet they only gave me marks to remember them by, and I’m still a failure to all of our people. I watched them burn, and they wanted me to burn with them.
So I’ll ask you again, Doctor. Do you want some shell of what I used to be forgiving you? It wouldn’t be worth much. In fact, you haven’t left a visible mark on me. I think there’s room for a cut right here. -He lifted his jumper and shirt to reveal a myriad of scars, gouges, and the start of a large brand on his left side. He drew on invisible line on his right side and then looked up at him with vague expectation.-
- babifresys reblogged this from themasterinthetardis and added:
- themasterinthetardis reblogged this from babifresys and added:
- thewelshbitcharchive likes this
- serenam95 reblogged this from themasterinthetardis
- themusicalhypocrite likes this
- babifresys posted this